|Product||Wholesale Assorted Designs Embossing Glitter Hot Stamping Happy Birthday Greeting Cards for Gift|
|Material||190gsm,210gsm ,250gsm,300gsm paper etc|
|Surface treatment||Gloss lamination,Matt lamination, Varnishing, metallic Lamination,etc.|
|Hot stamping, Embossing, Silk-screen ,Glitter,3D Tip-on,Glitter etc|
|Feature||Different style,customize logo|
|Certification||BSCI, FSC, Disney,ISO9001, BV-DDS, Reach,Carrefour|
|Service||OEM or ODM will be welcomed|
How to write a greeting card?
A greeting card is a kind of card that people greet each other when they encounter a festive date or event. Generally, there are some words of blessing on the greeting card. So how to write greeting cards correctly?
The first step is to write the address, which must be written in the top box of the first line. The salutation refers to the address you give to the person who receives the greeting card. You can write the name of the other party directly, or you can add some modifiers to express the relationship, such as dear mother, respected teacher, and dear grandfather.
After you have written the address, you can write the blessing. The blessing is written on the second line with a space of two words in front.
Finally, write the signature. Write the name of the person who sent the card on the last line, and then write the date below the signature name. Finally, you can decorate the greeting card to make the greeting card look more beautiful and warm.
How to write greeting cards correctly?
- Write the address first. The address should be written in the top box of the first line. The address refers to your address to the recipient of the card.
- You can write the name of the other party directly, or you can add modifiers expressing the relationship, such as: dear mother, respected teacher, dear grandpa, etc.
- Write the blessings after writing the salutation. The blessing is written on the second line with two spaces in front.
- After the blessing, write the inscription, the name of the person who sent the greeting card, and the inscription on the last one or two lines to the right.
- Add the date below the name.
- Finally, you can decorate the greeting card. You can also draw a small flower or heart and other graphics for decoration according to your own specialties.